Incursio Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursio Ergo Sum - A World of Warcraft raiding guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters & Camouflage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luthlet

Luthlet

Hunters & Camouflage Empty
PostSubject: Hunters & Camouflage   Hunters & Camouflage EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 am

This is a spell currently in stock for level 85 hunters:

Quote :

Camouflage
You camouflage, causing you and your Pet to blend into your surroundings. After 3 sec., you will enter a camouflaged state for 1 min, making you untargetable and providing stealth while stationary. While camouflaged, you and your pet's movement speed is reduced by 30%, but the damage done by your next attack is increased by 15%.

You can lay traps while under the effect, but any damage done by you or your pet will cancel the effect. Cannot be cast while in combat.

The buff:

Quote :

Camouflage Stealth
Stealthed. Damage done by your next attack increased by 15%, but your movement speed is reduced by 30%.
1 minute remaining

I am... delighted. This should be so much fucking fun in PvP!
Back to top Go down
Luthlet

Luthlet

PostSubject: Re: Hunters & Camouflage   Hunters & Camouflage EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 pm

The current hunter trees also look beasting, wewt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luthlet

Luthlet

PostSubject: Re: Hunters & Camouflage   Hunters & Camouflage EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 am

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=82661

woot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Endelar
Admin
Endelar

PostSubject: Re: Hunters & Camouflage   Hunters & Camouflage EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 am

Dont put too much effort into talent trees yet. They are gonna change them considerably. All talent trees are reduced to 31 being the top talent and players only having 41 talent points (if i remember correctly). Essentially all "boring" talents are removed while the "fun" talents are kept. Ranks of talents are reduced to max 3 as well.
Back to top Go down
Luthlet

Luthlet

PostSubject: Re: Hunters & Camouflage   Hunters & Camouflage EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 am

Endelar wrote:
Dont put too much effort into talent trees yet. They are gonna change them considerably. All talent trees are reduced to 31 being the top talent and players only having 41 talent points (if i remember correctly). Essentially all "boring" talents are removed while the "fun" talents are kept. Ranks of talents are reduced to max 3 as well.

I am aware, but thanks for your pity-reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters & Camouflage   Hunters & Camouflage Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters & Camouflage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incursio Ergo Sum :: Non-members :: Character Optimization-
Jump to: