Incursio Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursio Ergo Sum - A World of Warcraft raiding guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cataclysm alpha talent trees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Endelar
Admin
Endelar

Cataclysm alpha talent trees Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm alpha talent trees   Cataclysm alpha talent trees EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 am

Wowhead has the alpha Druid, rogue, shaman and priest talent trees posted in their talent calculator here: link

Personally i gotta say that the disc priests look freaking awesome Smile The whole Archangel idea where you fit in smites in your healing rotation in order to increase mana regen and healing done looks very cool. Hope they can keep it for release.
If we didnt already have 3 priests I'd probably make tylina my main Razz
Nah its probably just the momentary awe over the talents. I'm sticking to druid/dk atm
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Cataclysm alpha talent trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm alpha talent trees   Cataclysm alpha talent trees EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 am

It seems like the other healers get similar effects as well. Shammies get better heals after casting shocks, druids get free instant wraths after using nourish/HT and palas already have this with judgements giving haste.
Seems like a nice way to make healing more interesting on easy content.

Edit: none seem to be quite as cool as the priest changes though and no hit talents in the trees to make them viable.
Back to top Go down

Cataclysm alpha talent trees
Page 1 of 1