Incursio Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursio Ergo Sum - A World of Warcraft raiding guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grinding the BGs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Grinding the BGs Empty
PostSubject: Grinding the BGs   Grinding the BGs EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 am

Just a small idea for BGs and grinding honour, I'm stocking up on Free Action Pots (many stacks) and thought a couple of people would be interested. I'm mainly thinking about a couple of locks who pvp a lot.

Free Action Potion

Free Action Potion
Requires Level 20
Use: Makes you immune to Stun and Movement Impairing effects for the next 30 sec. Does not remove effects already on the imbiber. (1 Min Cooldown)

Only needs 2 x Blackmouth oil and 1 x Stranglekelp to make so insanely cheap (50s - 1g), and if I make loads at the same time it will be even less.

If you macro this to your trinket then it should be possible to trinket a rogues first stun and be immune to KS and crippling poison. I'm hoping that it makes me immune to Desecration as that is the only slow I cant avoid, if it removes the pala slowing judgement too I'll be ecstatic.

Anyway I completely forgot about these things and just remembered today so give me a shout if you want some made before I mass produce a ton of them. You guys probably already use these so excuse my ignorance.

The other fun pot I made loads of after finally getting the recipe isFlask of Petrification. For those times where 5 horde have almost killed me after 3 minutes of facerolling and I want to be even more annoying.
Back to top Go down
Luthlet

Luthlet

Grinding the BGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grinding the BGs   Grinding the BGs EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Couple of locks? Emiks and Tenta? THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH PVP???????????

I feel betrayed.
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Grinding the BGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grinding the BGs   Grinding the BGs EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Luthiën wrote:
Couple of locks? Emiks and Tenta? THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH PVP???????????

I feel betrayed.

"OH NO A ROGUE!!! MY PLATE WEARING CLASS WITH A PET AND SELF HEALS IS IN TROUBLE, CANT CAST MY INSTANTS WHILE HE HAS KICK"

"OH NO! I'VE BEEN SLOWED, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 2.7 SECONDS BEFORE THAT CASTER DIES"

"DAMN ANOTHER SNARE, IF ONLY I HAD SOME WAY TO BRING THEM CLOSER TO ME... I COULD GRAB THEM AND KILL THEM..... KILLGRAB!"

Some classes need items like this slightly more but you're still welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Luthlet

Luthlet

Grinding the BGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grinding the BGs   Grinding the BGs EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:17 pm

unvincible wrote:
Luthiën wrote:

I feel betrayed.

"OH NO A ROGUE!!! MY PLATE WEARING CLASS WITH A PET AND SELF HEALS IS IN TROUBLE, CANT CAST MY INSTANTS WHILE HE HAS KICK"

"OH NO! I'VE BEEN SLOWED, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 2.7 SECONDS BEFORE THAT CASTER DIES"

"DAMN ANOTHER SNARE, IF ONLY I HAD SOME WAY TO BRING THEM CLOSER TO ME... I COULD GRAB THEM AND KILL THEM..... KILLGRAB!"

Some classes need items like this slightly more but you're still welcome Smile

Rogues are actually the worst thing for me to fight Sad Closely followed by frostmages
Back to top Go down
Xathrina

Xathrina

Grinding the BGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grinding the BGs   Grinding the BGs EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Today me and my new arena friend fought this priest and frostmage combo... talk about freakin annoying kiting, but we killed them everytime, hihi nubcakes!

/Xath

HOT TAMALE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.larzian.dk
Sponsored content

Grinding the BGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grinding the BGs   Grinding the BGs Empty

Back to top Go down

Grinding the BGs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incursio Ergo Sum :: Non-members :: Character Optimization-