Incursio Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursio Ergo Sum - A World of Warcraft raiding guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Druid changes

Go down 
+2
Xathrina
unvincible
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:39 am

Tenta asked me to link these.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=58856.0

You can get all the new changes on mmo-champion.com

Druid (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)

Improved Barkskin: This talent now also grants 80/160% additional armor while in Travel Form or not shapeshifted.
Improved Tree of Life: The armor bonus to Tree of Life Form from this talent has been reduced to 67/133/200% bonus armor.

Bonus armor in ToL form drops to 200% from 240% so it's about 13% less armor overall and probably 5% more damage taken maximum (less probably). The buff is that they can now drop out of Tree form without taking too much damage, makes it possible to run and cast CCs instead of just tanking.
Back to top Go down
Xathrina

Xathrina

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:08 am

Bah, not the best patch notes ever for me, but not the worst either, CD on charge increased Sad but its only minor, so its not so serious, but still Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.larzian.dk
Luthlet

Luthlet

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:17 am

Xathrina wrote:
Bah, not the best patch notes ever for me, but not the worst either, CD on charge increased Sad but its only minor, so its not so serious, but still Smile

The CD is only increased if you take the Juggernaut talent, and let's be fair. it was insane.
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:29 am

And it's yet another patch with no mage changes, it's weird but I think they rate mages as the baseline standard and try to balance everything against them. I dont mind but it would be nice to have the OP treatment for a while so I could easily kill 4-5 players without engaging my brain while being unkillable. Make frost a tanking spec!!!!

Mages are fine though, it's just a different type of game to melee. Like playing Chess instead of Peekaboo.
Back to top Go down
Tenta

Tenta

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:28 am

unvincible wrote:
... Like playing Chess instead of Peekaboo.

XD
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 am

Quote :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 10%, and increases resistance to Dispel mechanics by 60% while under the effect of Barkskin. In addition, you gain 80/160% additional armor while in Travel Form or not shapeshifted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is correct. The caster and travel form armor benefits occur if you have the talent even if Barkskin is not up.

While we were succesful getting Resto druids into tree form in Arena, we were a little too succesful. We're not sure it's fun for either the druid or the people trying to kill the druid to be locked in tree form all the time. This change will hopefully make the fights a little more dynamic.

I thought the armor bonus was only applied when barkskin was up, seems like it will be a permanent bonus instead. I think that eroot may get a small respec to try out some BGs, tanking in travel form looks like fun and healing > dps anyway.
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 am

Treeminator Spec

Looking for feedback on this spec (Crux) and any advice.

I have a few healing pve items already and can craft a few more easily, should be very easy to grind enough rep for pvp gear to get resi. I might even have some honour and marks on eroot already.

Dont look down on me for trying a fotm OP spec
Oh nevermind (Luth, tenta, tep, tepisor) :p
Back to top Go down
Wannabelf
Admin
Wannabelf

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 am

I have nothing on the spec. Undecided major glyph ----> entangling roots. Let me know how it goes =)
Back to top Go down
http://iesguild.omgforum.net
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Finally tried out resto in BGs, it's even more OP than I imagined.

With a massive 120 resi and 1500 SP I could tank melees and survive insane amounts of damage from unco-ordinated pissants. Seeing a feral druid kill himself on my thorns while I tanked him and 2 other melee just made me laugh. I survived a full HoJ with wings and trinkets without going below 90% hp and lived through full rogue stunlocks from non idiot rogues.

Can still die easily when caught in caster form but luckily that gets a 160% armor buff tomorrow so I'll have even more skill.

If someone who has played resto for a few hours can do well then either I am incredibly skilled or the spec is slightly easy, it's probably both.

I'll be doing more BGs this week if anyone wants to join.
Back to top Go down
emiks

emiks

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:29 am

I want to join :C
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 am

Emiks wrote:
I want to join :C

When (not if) you get a chance to play again mate I'm looking forward to messing around like we did in the old days. Besides I'm still holding a few thousand gold of yours until you get back.

I think you are timing things well:
S5 - Locks are terrible
S6 - Locks are meh but have high burst and kill casters NURF WALLROCKS
S7 - Lock Wars: Return of the Emiks?
Back to top Go down
Tenta

Tenta

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 am

the
PEW PEW JEW
CHRONICLES

the adventures continue!
Back to top Go down
emiks

emiks

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:40 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:34 am

I almost went a whole day at work without posting something.

What is the world coming to when work interferes with my forum priviliges.

In too much of a rush to think of content for this post so I'll keep typing and hope something appears within the lines of drivel.

When an engineer calls at 15:45 and asks to have some parts delivered to the opposite end of the country for 1st thing tomorrow what are you supposed to do? Parts are random, hard to get and we dont have them, courier is coming in 15 minutes to pick up and wont wait, the supplier is out of stock, the guy who deals with our orders has left, nobody else gives a shit.

Not having the parts will result in delays costing £££££££s and the clock is ticking!!!

Time for SUPER UNVI, calls every supplier in a 1 mile radius, finds the parts, runs out door, sees the courier van so jumps in front of it to stop the guy and order him to complete all other pick ups first, no time for invoices so pays cash, runs back with goods, adds items to another package that is already booked, calls courier a liar when he says the new package weighs 3 times more than the booked allowance, gets crazy look in eyes, courier shuts up, job done.

Then I called the engineer back and gave him a bollocking for calling so late when he knew about this all day, I wasnt too harsh though as the guy is fucking massive Razz

And now I have a total adreanline high and keep typing really fast so words come out even if they dont make sense. Time to go home and have some beer to calm down, aahhh beer.

I'm too busy to deal with this crap but when I try to delegate people look at me blankly and shrug their shoulders. Maybe a cattle prod will inspire some ingenuity in them, bloody peasants. It took me 15 minutes to convince someone that there was only 1 rope on a pulley in front of me today, the guy arguing said it was impossible as there are 2 on the drawing he saw a few months ago......

The world keeps producing a better class of idiots.

Going home now, bye
Back to top Go down
Tenta

Tenta

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 am

unvi rants are pure fucking win XD
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:33 am

unvincible wrote:
I almost went a whole day at work without posting something.

What is the world coming to when work interferes with my forum priviliges.

In too much of a rush to think of content for this post so I'll keep typing and hope something appears within the lines of drivel.

When an engineer calls at 15:45 and asks to have some parts delivered to the opposite end of the country for 1st thing tomorrow what are you supposed to do? Parts are random, hard to get and we dont have them, courier is coming in 15 minutes to pick up and wont wait, the supplier is out of stock, the guy who deals with our orders has left, nobody else gives a shit.

Not having the parts will result in delays costing £££££££s and the clock is ticking!!!

Time for SUPER UNVI, calls every supplier in a 1 mile radius, finds the parts, runs out door, sees the courier van so jumps in front of it to stop the guy and order him to complete all other pick ups first, no time for invoices so pays cash, runs back with goods, adds items to another package that is already booked, calls courier a liar when he says the new package weighs 3 times more than the booked allowance, gets crazy look in eyes, courier shuts up, job done.

Then I called the engineer back and gave him a bollocking for calling so late when he knew about this all day, I wasnt too harsh though as the guy is fucking massive Razz

And now I have a total adreanline high and keep typing really fast so words come out even if they dont make sense. Time to go home and have some beer to calm down, aahhh beer.

I'm too busy to deal with this crap but when I try to delegate people look at me blankly and shrug their shoulders. Maybe a cattle prod will inspire some ingenuity in them, bloody peasants. It took me 15 minutes to convince someone that there was only 1 rope on a pulley in front of me today, the guy arguing said it was impossible as there are 2 on the drawing he saw a few months ago......

The world keeps producing a better class of idiots.

Going home now, bye

Secretary put the wrong labels on the packages we sent out.
After all that chaos the parts ended up in Swansea.

Instead of getting angry or shouting I accepted things stoicly, re-organized the works and wrote a Haiku.

A rock swept by waves
Worn down by incessant tides
Need a fucking gun

Emo enough?
Back to top Go down
Xathrina

Xathrina

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm

unvincible wrote:
I accepted things stoicly, re-organized the works and wrote a Haiku.

A rock swept by waves
Worn down by incessant tides
Need a fucking gun

Emo enough?

8 / 10 - Emo enough, yes
Back to top Go down
emiks

emiks

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Is the secretary hot?
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Emiks wrote:
Is the secretary hot?

Yeah she's hot, a bit too short for me though. She plays for a hockey team and is considering switching to women since she hasnt had great luck with guys recently. Lesbians on a hockey team arent hard to find.

Luckily Orphya is much hotter and dosnt get confused by questions more complex than "what is your name?".
Back to top Go down
Xathrina

Xathrina

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Ask her would youuu be iontimidated mh Xatn as,king hre to strip on IES fpr=mmm!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wannabelf
Admin
Wannabelf

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 am

Xathrina wrote:
Ask her would youuu be iontimidated mh Xatn as,king hre to strip on IES fpr=mmm!!!!!!!
ahahahahahhahahahhaha

XD lolol DrunkXath
Back to top Go down
http://iesguild.omgforum.net
Tenta

Tenta

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:07 am

Xathrina wrote:

xath wins druid thread
Back to top Go down
emiks

emiks

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 am

Xathrina wrote:

loooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Unvi, I've decided to send a filming crew over to you and make a Reality about your life.
you will get 10% of all profits but all the costs will be payed by you ofc.
What do you say? Very Happy
(It's open for negotiation, but don't get your hopes high)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Druid changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid changes   Druid changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Druid changes
Page 1 of 1