Incursio Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursio Ergo Sum - A World of Warcraft raiding guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WotLK Caster Scaling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

WotLK Caster Scaling Empty
PostSubject: WotLK Caster Scaling   WotLK Caster Scaling EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:11 am

Thought some of you might find this interesting, far from a finished illustration of final dps and there are plenty of caveats to factor in but the scaling values are worth a look.

http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/wiki/LatestReport_80

Affli locks lock strong throughout which I found surprising, thought they would fall away like they did after T4 in BC.

Nice to see that mages scale well this time round and tests havent factored in aoe to the equation, love that FFB build starts lower but scales well.

Boomkins look to be about 16% behind "optimal" dps but with a very simple rotation compared to highly RNG based lock/mage/Spriest they should be able to max out better than those classes.

Anyways have a look if you care about such things when they havent been finalised yet.
Back to top Go down
Wannabelf
Admin
Wannabelf

WotLK Caster Scaling Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK Caster Scaling   WotLK Caster Scaling EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 am

Haven't gotten around to this before now, but it's definitely worth a read if your planning on going caster =) No shockers for my part except maybe elemental shammies. Looks like they're dead. Disc priests shouldn't be viable dps'ers in my eyes, so that's okay.
Looking at talents before the official ones came out I've always thought that Affliction Locks would be the way to go. Too much pure-PvP love in the other trees. I'd have been surprised if they made it fall behind again.
Back to top Go down
http://iesguild.omgforum.net

WotLK Caster Scaling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incursio Ergo Sum :: Non-members :: Character Optimization-
Jump to: