Incursio Ergo Sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incursio Ergo Sum - A World of Warcraft raiding guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiki's raiding spec

Go down 
+4
Xathrina
Wannabelf
unvincible
Tiki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiki

Tiki

Tiki's raiding spec Empty
PostSubject: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 am

Does anyone want to suggest a raiding spec now that will porbably start raiding with you guys? I think many of you know better than me what talents I should get, so... Halp, please! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
unvincible
Admin
unvincible

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:52 am

Its not a top personal dps specc but taking replenishment would be a huge help to all casters and healers although mana only seems to run out when things go wrong. Dont know anything about hunters though so cant help with a specc, sure someone will though Smile
Back to top Go down
Wannabelf
Admin
Wannabelf

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:05 am

will do - but doing HoL atm
Back to top Go down
http://iesguild.omgforum.net
Tiki

Tiki

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 am

unvincible wrote:
Its not a top personal dps specc but taking replenishment would be a huge help to all casters and healers although mana only seems to run out when things go wrong. Dont know anything about hunters though so cant help with a specc, sure someone will though Smile

I am not a mana potion!
Back to top Go down
Xathrina

Xathrina

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:11 am

Tiki wrote:
unvincible wrote:

I am not a mana potion!

But you are, yes you are /cuddle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.larzian.dk
Wannabelf
Admin
Wannabelf

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:18 am

Tiki wrote:
unvincible wrote:

I am not a mana potion!

In that case BM is the way to go. An alternative is to go 50/21/0 to pickup readiness as this currently also resets the CD of Beastial Wrath - this will be changed in next patch!

If you want to go survival anyway to give a bigger benefit to the raid you should try something like this.

Now i dont pretend to be a hunter expert, so I hope that Endelar goes over these specs as his previous main was hunter. In any case what i DO know it that MM isn't viable till higher gear lvls.
Back to top Go down
http://iesguild.omgforum.net
Endelar
Admin
Endelar

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:26 pm

The BM spec is pretty much what I would go for. Looks just fine
Back to top Go down
Elysia

Elysia

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Yay! the Tík in raids Very Happy can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Xathrina

Xathrina

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Its only survival spec that gives the raid mana restoration?
Back to top Go down
http://www.larzian.dk
Tenta

Tenta

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Yes, that would be the Hunting Party talent near the buttom of the Survival tree.

Sounds great that u plan to raid a bit with us Tiki! can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Luthlet

Luthlet

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 am

Thanks Crux, the spec is pretty much what me and Luth were thinking. And it's not like I'll be useless to the raid as BM, 'cause I still have Ferocious Inspiration, which gives a 3% dmg buff to everyone. Also, it will be on most of the time thanks to my pet's tendency to crit often farao
I might try survival sometime, maybe, but I just rather like being BM... Razz

-la Tique (didnt realise I was logged in as Luth)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiki's raiding spec   Tiki's raiding spec Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiki's raiding spec
Page 1 of 1